Sunday 12 April 2015

Whose Hands?

WHOSE HANDS?

A tennis racket is useless in my hands. Yes! It is useless.
But a tennis racket in Ms. Serena Williams hands is worth Billions of Naira.
It all depends in whose hand it is.

A rod in my hands will keep an angry dog away.
But a rod in Moses' hands parted the mighty Red Sea.
It all depends in whose hand it is.

A sling shot in my hand is a toy,
But a slingshot in David's hand was a mighty weapon that fell the all mighty Goliath.
It all depends in whose hand it is.

Two fishes and 5 loaves of bread in my hand is just enough for breakfast for my family.
But two fishes and 5 loaves of bread in my Lord, Jesus' hands fed thousands.
It all depends in whose hand it is.

Nails in my hands might just cause a temporary injury.
But nails in Jesus Christ's hands produced salvation for the entire world.
It all depends in whose hand it is.
As you see now, it all depends in whose hand it is.

Put your concerns, worries, fears, hopes, dreams, families and your relationships therefore in God's hands because It all depends in whose hand it is.

This message is now in your hands....What will you do with it?It all depends in whose hand it is.!!!!!

Share it to your family, friends & foes as it all depends on whose hand is sharing it and join me in praying thus:

Dear Lord, help us to remember that we need to put our lives in Your hands so that You can use us to do the things that You have created us to do. Amen.


Kayode Ajulo

No comments:

Post a Comment