Sunday 3 February 2013

★ GOD’s Answers to our tough questions!

For all the negative things we have to say to ourselves, GOD has a positive answer for it.
You say      : “It’s impossible.”
GOD says   : “All things are possible with ME.” (Luke 18:27)

You say      : “I’m too tired.”
GOD says   : “I will give you rest.” (Matthew 11:28-30)

You say      : “Nobody really loves me.”
GOD says   : “I love you so much that I have engraved your name in                     the palms of MY Hand.” (Isaiah 49:16, John 3:16 &                       John 13:34)

You say      : “I can’t go on.”
GOD says   : “MY grace is sufficient for you.” (2 Corinthians 12:9 &                       Psalm 91:15)

You say      : “I can’t figure things out.”
GOD says   : “I will direct your steps.” (Proverbs 3:5,6)

You say      : “I can never do anything.”
GOD says   : “You can do all things through JESUS CHRIST who                        gives me strength.” (Philippians 4:13)

You say      : “I’m not able.”
GOD says   : “I am able.” (2 Corinthians 9:8)

You say      : “It’s not worth it.”
GOD says   : “It will be worth it because all things happen for the good                          of those who love GOD.” (Romans 8:28)

You say      : “I can’t forgive myself.”
GOD says   : “I forgive you.” (I John 1:9 & Romans 8:1)

You say      : “I can’t manage.”
GOD says   : “I will supply all your needs.” (Philippians 4:19)

You say      : “I’m afraid.”
GOD says   : “I have not given you a spirit of fear but of sound mind.”                   (2 Timothy 1:7)

You say      : “I’m always worried and frustrated.”
GOD says   : “Cast all your cares on ME.” (I Peter 5:7)

You say      : “I don’t have enough faith.”
GOD says   : “I’ve given everyone a measure of faith.” (Romans 12:3)

You say      : “I’m not smart enough.”
GOD says   : “I will give you wisdom that will shame the wise.”                            (1 Corinthians 1:27, 30)

You say      : “I feel all alone.”
GOD says   : “I will never leave you nor forsake you.” (Hebrews 13:5)

You say      : “I’m sick.”
GOD says   : “I am the GOD that heals you.” (Hebrews 15:26)

No comments:

Post a Comment