Monday 21 January 2013

★ A New Psalm For The Twenty First Century!

A new Psalm ?(23a) for this century:

The T.V. is my shepherd,
Anything else I shall not want,
It makes me lie down on the sofa,
It leads me away from my faith,
It destroys my soul,
It leads me in the paths of sex and violence,
For the sponsors sake,
Yea though I walk in the shadow,
Of my Christian commitment,
I shall not fear,
For the T.V. is with me,
And together with its remote control,
Absolute comfort they bring me.
It offers commercials for me,
And all sorts of pleasures,
In the drudgery of my daily living,
It anoints my head with humanism and consumerism,
The god of my life;
Surely laziness and ignorance,
Shall follow me all the days of my life,
There is nothing I shall want,
I shall remain in my house,
Watching T.V. forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment