Friday 25 January 2013

♥ Time!

A lady wrote the following …
“The MASTER” called my name one day because HE needed someone to go on an errand: I said “LORD, in my spare time, after spending time with my husband, working from 8 to 6, and trying to coordinate a program for my community, I will help YOU”.
HE said, “Well, where shall I find such a person? I thought I saw your name on MY list of available people”.
“I’m working on my Ph.D. and I’m needed by so many people and my husband is always wanting something done, and on top of that, my community expects me to help, so…”
HE said, “Well, seeing that you’re busy, I’ll let you go, but we will talk again, if you have some time”.
One evening, while studying for my comp exams, I received a call from the hospital, concerning my husband. He had been in a terrible accident and was in critical condition, I dropped everything and ran to his side, as I prayed, “LORD, don’t take him now, I can’t bear it”.
And then it hit me. When I desperately needed The LORD, I expected HIM to hear me. When HE needed me though, I had other “important things” to do even though I had offered HIM my help in the first place.
Immediately, I asked HIS forgiveness. My husband did recover but I never forgot the lesson I learned.

“HE has more than enough time for us, being THE KING, the least we could do is at least have just enough time FOR THE KING.”

No comments:

Post a Comment