Monday 21 January 2013

♥ GOD’s Boxes!

I have in my hand two boxes, Which GOD gave me to hold. HE said, “Put all your sorrows in the black box, And all your joys in the gold box”.

I heeded His words and in the two boxes, both my joys and sorrows I stored.

But though the gold box became heavier each day, the black was as light as before. With curiosity, I opened the black box. I wanted to find out why it was so light, and I saw, in the base of the black box, a hold by which my sorrows had fallen out. I showed the hole to GOD, and mused, “I wonder where my sorrows could be”.

HE smiled a gentle smile and said,
“MY child, they’re all here with me.”
I asked, “GOD, why give me these boxes, Why the gold box and the black box with the hole”?
“MY child, the gold box is for you, to count your blessings, and the black box, is for you to let go”.

We should consider all the people GOD puts into our lives, as blessings.
Send this to a friend or family member today, just to let them know that you are thinking of them and that they are a joy in your life.

A ball is a circle, It has no beginning and end,
It keeps us together like our circle of friends and family,
But the treasure inside for you to see is the treasure of friendship GOD, The FATHER, has granted to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment