Monday 21 January 2013

★ The Fellowship!


I am part of the fellowship of the unashamed,
The HOLY SPIRIT has empowered me,
The die has been cast,
I have stepped over the line,
The decision has been made,
I am a disciple of HIS – a servant of HIS MAJESTY,
I will not look back, slow up or look away,
My past is redeemed – my present makes sense,
My future is secure,
I’m finished and done with low living,
Sight walking, small planning,
Tamed vision, mundane talking, cheap grace, dwarf goals,
I no longer need pre-eminence, prosperity,
Promotion, position, praise or popularity,
I do not have to be first, recognized, regarded or rewarded,
I now live by faith, lean on HIS Presence,
Am still to know HE is GOD, walk by HIS Presence,
Lift and am lifted by prayer, labor by power,
My face is set, my gait is fast, my goal is HIS eternity,
My road is narrow, my way is rough, my companions few,
My guide reliable, my mission clear,
I cannot be bought, compromised, delayed,
I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice,
Hesitate in the presence of the adversary,
Negotiate at the table of the enemy,
Ponder at the pool of popularity,
Or meander at the maze of mediocrity,
I will not give up, shut up or let up,
I will stay up, store up, pray up, pay up, preach up,
For the cause of CHRIST and CHRIST alone,
I am a disciple of JESUS,
I must keep going until HE comes, give until I drop,
Preach until they all know,
I must give all that I am for all that HE is,
When HE returns for HIS own,
HE will have no problem recognizing me,
My banner will be clear,
JESUS IS MY ALL.


No comments:

Post a Comment