Friday 8 November 2013

♥ A Testimony From Eastern Asia!

JESUS spoke saying, ...I am the light of the world. He who follows ME shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life. - John 8 : 12.

"At my secondary school I thought a lot about the important question of life. My parents loved me deeply, but I was suffering because I saw no sense and no aim in my life. In addition I had often seen how young people slid into a corrupt life despite their good upbringing. For a long time I tried to find a way of keeping temptations and sinful tendencies under control. And although I was so young, the question of what followed death left me no peace."

"Buddhism failed to appeal to me, because it spoke only of the future and had no answer for the present. On the Contrary, Confucianism dealt with the present, leaving no hope for the future. So I rejected these two religions. The Christian faith offers answers concerning the present and the future, but I was greatly prejudiced against it, as it seemed to me to be a western religion that was foreign to our culture."

"When I was eighteen GOD drew me toward HIM. When I was alone in my room one night, it became crystal clear to me how unjustified my prejudice of The BIBLE was. I knelt down and confessed my sins to GOD. That evening I received The LORD JESUS CHRIST into my life. That changed everything for me. I found freedom and happiness."

"My later life did not go smoothly. Because of,my faith I was imprisoned and exiled. But I can testify that GOD has always remained faithful."

Taken from the book, The Good Seed.

No comments:

Post a Comment