Thursday 21 November 2013

♥♥♥ HIS Love Letter To Me!

O LORD, YOUR thoughts are very deep,(Psalm 92:5).

When I offered a lady a Christian tract, she refused it by remarking that she had read The BIBLE and knew it. Every Christian is only too glad to converse with such people;  so I asked her what had impressed her most in The HOLY BIBLE. The lady could not give me a definite answer: the conversation appeared to embarrase her. She had apparently finished with The WORD Of GOD and no longer wanted to enter into any discussion about it.

Taken from the book, The Good Seed.

How many of us do the same thing. We think that reading The BIBLE once from cover to cover makes us perfect Christians. We read The BIBLE in a detached manner. We don't personalize it. We read it like its some novel.

What we don't realize is that
EVERY WORD IN THE HOLY BIBLE IS LIFE AND IT IS TRUE.
EVERY WORD IN THE HOLY BIBLE IS LIVING AND ACTIVE,(Hebrews 4:12).
EVERY WORD IN THE HOLY BIBLE IS EITHER GOD-BREATHED OR HOLY SPIRIT INSPIRED,(2 Timothy 3:16).

THE WORDS IN THE HOLY BIBLE SHOW ME HOW PRECIOUS I AM TO THE KING, IT BRINGS HEALING, FREES US FROM BONDAGE, ASSURES US OF HEAVEN, BRINGS ABOUT FORGIVENESS FOR OUR INNUMERABLE SINS, ENABLES US TO KNOW THE THOUGHTS ABOUT THE GOD OF ALL gods, etc.

And what has made me fall in love with The HOLY BIBLE is the fact that IT IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL LOVE LETTER WRITTEN TO ME BY THE ONE WHO HAS MY NAME ENGRAVED IN THE PALMS OF HIS HAND.

The thought that comes repeatedly to me as it did to the Psalmist, what is man and who am I that The KING of all kings and THE GOD of all gods, is mindful of me?

Brothers and sisters in CHRIST, I plead with you to take out your dusty BIBLE that is in a forgotten corner in your home and read it, study it. The BIBLE is a deep well with life giving water inside it. You can never fathom the depth of the well by looking at it from the top. You need to jump right in. You need to drink it, savor it, relish it.

The typical thing about a love letter is that one cannot keep away from it. No matter how many times we read it, its simply not enough. We keep reading it till the words are imprinted on every part of our brain and heart. We just cannot keep silent, we just want to scream it out from the rooftops about this incredible love letter.

Let me leave with you a few captivating lines from my ABBA FATHER's love letter to me. Its written for you too if you just realize it.

♥ Isaiah 49 : 15, 16 --> Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the baby she has borne?  Though she may forget, I WILL NOT FORGET YOU! See, I have engraved you on The Palms of MY Hands.

♥  Isaiah 43 : 1 - 4 --> But now this is what The LORD says - HE who created you, HE who formed you, Fear not, for I have redeemed you;  I have summoned you by name;  you are MINE.
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you;
When you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you.
When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze.
For I am The LORD, your GOD, The HOLY ONE of Israel, your SAVIOR.
SINCE YOU ARE PRECIOUS AND HONORED IN MY SIGHT, AND BECAUSE I LOVE YOU,
I will give men in exchange for you, and people in exchange for your life.

♥ Isaiah 53:4, 5 --> Surely HE took up our infirmities and carried our sorrows. But HE was pierced for our transgressions, HE was crushed for our iniquities;  the punishment that brought us peace was upon HIM.(HE took my place on the cross to cleanse me from my sin).

♥ Zechariah 2:8 --> For this is what The LORD ALMIGHTY says: FOR WHOEVER TOUCHES YOU TOUCHES THE APPLE OF MY EYE.

♥ Haggai 2:23 --> I will make you like MY signet ring, for I have chosen you, declares The LORD ALMIGHTY.

♥ Isaiah 62:5 --> As a bridegroom rejoices over his bride, so will GOD rejoice over you.

♥ 2 Corinthians 2:15 --> For we are to GOD the aroma of CHRIST JESUS.

♥ 2 Corinthians 6 : 18 --> I will be a FATHER to you, and you will be MY sons and daughters, says The LORD ALMIGHTY.

♥ Zephaniah 3:17, 20 --> The LORD your GOD is with you, HE is mighty to save.
HE will take great delight in you,
HE will quiet you with HIS love,
HE will rejoice over you with singing
At that time I will gather you,
at that time I will bring you home.
I will give you honor and praise,
among all the people of The Earth, says The LORD.

♥ Isaiah 62:3 --> You will be a crown of splendor in The LORD's Hand, a royal diadem in The Hand of your GOD.

♥ 1 Peter 2:9 --> But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to GOD, that you may declare the praises of HIM who called you out of darkness into HIS wonderful light.

♥ Song of Solomon 1:15 --> Oh, how beautiful you are, MY beloved.

♥ Psalm 139:14 --> I praise YOU because I am fearfully and wonderfully made.

♥ Psalm 91:11 --> For HE will command HIS angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways, they will lift you up in their hands so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.

♥ Deuteronomy 4:24 --> For The LORD your GOD is a consuming fire;  HE is a jealous GOD.

♥ John 142-3 --> JESUS said,  in MY FATHER's house there are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me (forever).

These are just a few lines from the love letter that my Heavenly FATHER wrote to me. There are more than a thousand such verses that will make you feel over the moon. I often wonder what could make my Great and Mighty GOD love in this small unworthy sinner like me.

I don't deserve the Perfect love of JESUS, but I humbly accept it.
Thank YOU, ABBA FATHER.
Thank YOU, JESUS.
Thank YOU, HOLY SPIRIT.

HOLY SPIRIT inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment